Hi, I'm Parker, developer of Recipe Cart.
Check out my other project- Reply Tool Get keyword alerts from Reddit.
Export 9 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put all cake ingredients into a large mixing bowl and blend by hand to combine. No need to bust out the beaters for this one, but you can if you want to!
3. Pour mixture into a 9x13 glass pan. You do not need to grease, flour, spray, etc. Trust me.. it comes out perfect without! Bake 30-40 minutes until just golden and baked through.
4. You'll want to frost the cake while still warm, so prepare your frosting as your cake bakes. You can frost when cooled all the way, too, but it is just easier to frost warmer. Simply add your frosting ingredients into a large bowl and beat until combined and smooth.
5. Spread the frosting on the warm cake right in the pan. Let cool, then refrigerate. Serve cold and enjoy!!