Get 15% off - Dogpound Hydration Supplements with discount code SMASHCITY.
Better than Liquid IV or Pedialyte.
Export 12 ingredients for grocery delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Strip thyme leaves from stems; chop leaves until you have 2 tsp (4 tsp for 4 servings). Halve and peel onion; finely chop one half (whole onion for 4).
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil, half the chopped thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. • Toss carrots on empty side with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack, tossing halfway through, until tender and crisped, 20-25 minutes.
• While veggies roast, pat pork* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add pork and sear, turning occasionally, until browned all over, 4-8 minutes (it’ll finish cooking in the next step). • Transfer to a second baking sheet.
• Roast pork on middle rack until cooked through, 10-12 minutes. • Transfer to a cutting board and let rest a few minutes, then thinly slice crosswise.
• Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for pork over medium heat. Add chopped onion and remaining chopped thyme. Cook, stirring, until softened, 3-4 minutes. • Stir in stock concentrate, vinegar, jam, and ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). Simmer until thick and saucy, 2-3 minutes. • Remove pan from heat and stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide potatoes, carrots, and pork between plates. Drizzle pan sauce over pork and serve.