Hi, I'm Parker 👋, developer of Recipe Cart.
Check out my other project- Vaia Vegan Proteins
Export 9 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender (or 2 forks) until the mixture is crumbly.
2. Press evenly into a 9x13 baking pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
3. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 3/4 cup sugar in an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
5. Add pumpkin and then add eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla and pumpkin spice.
6. Stir to combine.
7. Pour over warm crust.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until filling is set.
10. Once cooled down cut into squares. Serve with whipped cream.