Get 15% off - Dogpound Hydration Supplements with discount code SMASHCITY.
Better than Liquid IV or Pedialyte.
Export 10 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease or spray a 9 x13 pan.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix brown sugar, eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and 1 cup of the chopped nuts (keep the other 1/4 C for topping).
4. Stir in dry ingredients. When well-mixed reserve 1 cup for topping.
5. Pour into pan (it may be hard to spread but it will eventually, lol). Bake that for 20 minutes.
6. While baking, melt the caramels and milk in the microwave 2-3 mins. Stir carefully after each min (this is also not easy to do but it eventually will get smooth and creamy. Cool that for 5 minutes.
7. When the crust comes out of the oven, drain any juice from the apples. Pour the apples on the crust and spread evenly.
8. Then pour the caramel over the apples staying about 1/2" away from the edges.
9. Then drop teaspoons of the reserved batter over that spreading as well as you can. Sprinkle with reserved chopped pecans.
10. Return to oven and bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 350. Cool well before trying to cut.