Hi, I'm the developer of Recipe Cart extension 👋 Instead of buying me a coffee, check out the best coffee I've ever had (And it's instant!)
Export 12 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray tube bundt pan generously with Baker's Joy.
2. Mix ingredients for cake together until smooth. Do not overmix.
3. Pour batter into pan and bake for 55 -65 minutes until done (Use the fork or tooth pick test). Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes and invert to serving dish.
4. While cake is cooling mix powdered sugar and lemon juice to desired texture. It is only a glaze, so it should been a thick nectar consistency.
5. Pour glaze over cake a little at a time spreading with the back of a spoon allowing it to soak into the still warm cake.
6. Serve warm or room temperature.....it doesn't matter!