Get 15% off - Dogpound Hydration Supplements with discount code SMASHCITY.
Better than Liquid IV or Pedialyte.
Export 2 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites at medium speed until frothy.
3. Increase the speed to high and gradually add the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until the sugar is dissolved and the egg whites hold stiff peaks.
4. Reduce the mixing speed to medium-low and gradually add the cocoa, beating in each addition until well combined.
5. Drop the meringue in rounded tablespoons about 1 1/2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 2 hours, or until puffed and firm. Turn off the heat, and let the puffs dry further in the oven for at least 2 more hours, or until they are cooled and crisp.
6. Store the puffs in a covered tin for up to 3 days.