Hi, I'm Parker 👋, developer of Recipe Cart.
Check out my other project- Vaia Vegan Proteins
Export 12 ingredients for grocery delivery
1. In a medium saucepot, cook the ground beef until crumbled fine and done. If there is any grease then strain the beef out ot the grease.
2. Place back in the pot and add the beef broth.
3. Gather chili powder, parsley flakes, cayenne pepper, black pepper, kosher salt, paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and ground dry mustard.
4. Let come to a boil then reduce heat to medium/low. Add the spices to the mixture.
5. Add diced onion and grated garlic.
6. Let cook. It will be done in about 45 minutes. Watch to make sure you won't have to add extra broth or water.
7. After 45 minutes, add the small can of tomato paste and sugar into the mixture. Stir well then let cook about 5 more minutes.
8. Taste to see if it needs any more salt or chili added to the mix.
9. The cinnamon gives this chili a different taste but once you grill your hot dog, add the onion, chili and sharp cheddar cheese you will experience a wonderful taste.