Hi, I'm Parker 👋, developer of Recipe Cart.
Check out my other project- Vaia Vegan Proteins
Export 5 ingredients for grocery delivery
1) Set about ½ gal. (2 lt.) of water in a pasta pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling add a generous pinch of salt and give it a stir. Carefully without burning, a bit at a time, throw the gnocchi in the pot.
2) Remind that homemade gnocchi cook rapidly, just a few minutes are enough. So once you see them floating around in the pot move them to a baking dish.
3) In a baking dish toss all the gnocchi with the tomato sauce and cover with the mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of Parmesan (Parmigiano Reggiano) cheese.
4) Bake at 425°F (220C°) for about 10 minutes until the mozzarella and the cheese are nicely melted.
5) Serve hot and garnish with two or three fresh basil leaves per plate if you like.